Hair Products?---Shop Hairgineering

Monday, May 16, 2016

Hey Hairgineers,

When i started my hair journey way back in 2012, i had so much challenge getting these quality hair products in Nigeria. I usually have to order them from the U.S and have my husband bring them back for me.

My excitement knew no bounds when i discovered some stores in Lagos had started selling these products, i shopped and shopped loolz. Then dollar increased, Naira dropped, shipping rates increased, healthy hair awareness increased, you name it.

Fast forward to 2016, I realized hair lovers in Ibadan, Oyo, Osun, Ife (south-west) were searching for places in Ibadan where they can buy these products and boycott the shipping fee from Lagos or transportation of having to go to Lagos. I have also had tons of people ask me how i take care of my hair and what products i use. So I said to myself, this is an opportunity to turn my passion to business and become an Entrepreneur which i had always gun for, loolz. (I still do my Civil Engineering oh)

This led to the birth of  Hairgineering.com, an Ibadan based online store which carry both our local as well the International hard to find hair products. We stock products such as African Naturalista, ApHogee, Herbal Essence, Taliah Waajid, Aunt Jackie, Jamaican Black Castor oils and so much more.

This store provides for all hair types: Natural, Relaxed, Texlaxed as well as Dreads.

We know how important it is to start healthy hair from when little, so we have products for our little ones as well.

So whats the catch.
1) Our price are very competitive, it can be checked with leading brands like Konga or Jumia, our prices are way cheaper.
2) Delivery within Ibadan is very minimal, that is, if you want it delivered. You can pick up at our designated place if you do not want to pay for shipping.
3) Because we are Ibadan based does not mean we do not carter to other parts of the nation, we deliver any where in the country in partnership with one of the nations leading courier service.
4)Delivery to all other parts of the nation is very affordable too.

www.hairgineering.com


PS: Orders can also be made through our telephone lines and via our social media platforms

Phone: +234-818-894-8388.
Instagram: @hairgineering
twitter: @hairgineering.

There you have it guys.

Shop away.

Hairgineer Oyk.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About blog

The purpose for establishing this blog is to provide highly practical tips, top quality tutorials and methods to achieve healthy hair.

Featured post

Crochet Braids---Healthy way for Braids Installation.

Happy New year Hairgineers, I will like to apologize for the long absence and lacks of blog posts uploads, this has been due to the fact t...