Hair Product Empties

Monday, December 28, 2015

Hey Hairgineers,

I finally post about product empties yaaay loolz, since the beginning of my journey i have bought loads and loads of hair products, my updated hair product list can be found here in case you need ideas on which products to buy. Some of which i have emptied and thrown away, but here are my latest empty products.






Product Empties:
Luster S-curl Activator No-Drip Activator and Moisturizer: This has been replaced, in fact i bought the 32oz bottle
-Nuetrogena Triple Moisture Leave-in conditioner: I love this leave-in and it will be bought again in the future as i want to try out other leave-ins.
-Olive oil Replenshing Conditioner: I will be replacing this conditioner, i always use it for my deep conditioning everytime i texlax my hair.
-Herbal Essence Long term Relationship Leave-in Split end protector: I loved this while it lasted but i will not be repurchasing
-Apple Rinse Raven Apple Rinse for Black Hair: This is the apple rinse i use for my hair i will most definitely be repurchasing.
-Elasta QP DPR-11 Deep Penetrating Conditioner: I might be repurchasing later, but i am trying out other deep conditioners now.

So there they are, my product empties.



What are your products empties?
Hairgineer Oyk.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About blog

The purpose for establishing this blog is to provide highly practical tips, top quality tutorials and methods to achieve healthy hair.

Featured post

Crochet Braids---Healthy way for Braids Installation.

Happy New year Hairgineers, I will like to apologize for the long absence and lacks of blog posts uploads, this has been due to the fact t...