Hair Products Haul

Monday, February 01, 2016

Hey Hairgineers,

It was part of my new yehair resolution to give as much care to my hair as possible because this year I have entered for the Naijahaircangrow 6 inches hair challenge, and i must WIN, loolz.

Anyway, i did some products hauling while on maternity break in the US last year 2015. I was able to take advantage of the BOGO sales (BUY 1 GET 1 FREE ) that Walgreen did on Shea moisture products as well as on Elasta QP Olive oil & Mango Butter Leave-in conditioner.

I have been itching to use Henna and Indigo to darken my hair, Amazon was offering a good deal, so I bought 6 pack of Jamila henna, (yes 6 packs oh, i had to stock up) while indigo is still on my wish list.

I bought Kirkland Green tea for postpartum shedding and for tea rinse.

Products Bought:
Silk Element MegaSilk Relaxer with Shea Butter
Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque 
Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner
Alberto Vo5 
refer to this post to read all about my Vo5 collection.
Jamila Henna

Elasta QP Olive oil & Mango Butter Leave-in conditioner 
Kirkland Green tea.


What are your latest buys?

Hairgineer Oyk.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Those are very good products you bought, I bought the V05 conditioner during the festive seasons.

    https://lauralivll.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Hope you are enjoying the Vo5?

      Delete
    2. Thanks hun. Hope you are enjoying the Vo5?

      Delete
  2. I have bought the V05 conditioner during the festive season.

    https://lauralivll.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

About blog

The purpose for establishing this blog is to provide highly practical tips, top quality tutorials and methods to achieve healthy hair.

Featured post

Crochet Braids---Healthy way for Braids Installation.

Happy New year Hairgineers, I will like to apologize for the long absence and lacks of blog posts uploads, this has been due to the fact t...